Wednesday, December 9, 2009

My Own Opinion!!!

SEATTLE -- A teen suspected of shooting a convenience store clerk to death in a weekend robbery was arrested Monday afternoon by a Seattle police SWAT team. Officials said the 17-year-old Seattle boy was arrested inside a house just four blocks from the scene of the murder, but they are not releasing his name or commenting on how they found him. The teen was questioned and booked into jail. WEB SITE: http://www.komonews.com/news/local/51817002.html

It's crazy on how teenagers the same age as me do these dangerous things. I may be dangerous but only when I'm in dange myself. Now this guy didn't have to shoot the clerk to death. If he didn't like the clerk then he should've just beat his ass. I bet you the police wouldn't have caught him that easy if he just did that. There was no need for a gun in this situation, he didn't even take the money out of the cash register! Booked for murder. I would say that the community should take guns away but at the same time some people really need them to protect thereself.

No comments:

Post a Comment